Samstag, 29. November 2008

today

A weekend in november.
end of november,
I haven´t known, that there are countries in Europe,
where there´s school on saturday,
was surprised.
I didn´t know, that university is that different all over Europe.
I talked to her and she said:
three presentations in the next week,
two exams till Christmas,
eight exams -written and spoken- in january.
Then I recognized, that it was me.
The cake was burning,
before the coffee cooking... 15 minutes, the kitchen brown.
I went online, for no reason.
Haven´t talked to anyone for ages there,
except you.
Hell in the center,
Christmas is coming. Damn.
The report is not yet written, plans are not yet made.
But I know, if I don´t get it,
I´ll die here.
Got problems with plans.
It´s never nice, when plans won´t become real.

Keine Kommentare: