Samstag, 22. November 2008

"Your death is near"

I got a mail concerning "Your death is near".
Actually it´s true. I mean, it depends obviously on the definition of "near". When I think of it... well, actually I´ve never thought of it. But I´m sure about not having the expectation of living in 2080. And I´m not sure if I´d like to live in 2080. Don´t get me wrong, I don´t wanna die tomorrow or during the next 5 years. I guess, I just want to be sure to have lived before I die. I think, I wouldn´t care to die being 48, if I could say: Yeah, you got it, you´ve lived!
If you like common sayings:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the number of moments, that take your breath away.
I should admit, that I don´t like this saying. But its basis is correct, its meaning is true.
Probably I´m too young to say more about my death. But living is the one thing, to be sure about not living any more one day another thing.
So, life, hold on, enjoy yourself, make me laugh and cry, love and hate! And: Thanks in advance!

Keine Kommentare: