Montag, 24. November 2008

crossing boarders

It´s not, that I´d love talking about it. BUT it´s worth a posting anyway ;)

Well, there´s one friend, an old friend from school. She went to live in Guatemala for a year, came back and had left her boyfriend there. More than two years they´ve had a relationship, two months ago he has come to LIVE here, in Germany, another country, another continent!

Another friend studies in Mexico since september. She´s a cute one, sympathic by first look and very openminded as well. But so far it has never worked out with the guys. Before going to Moscow we´ve had this kinda saying: "Well, maybe we´ll die all alone, ´cause we´re just too demanding." She has got a spanish boyfriend now.

There´s a friend of my flatmate, flying every month to his girlfriend in Madrid. Another friend of mine came back from Barcelona, having a relationship with a guy from southamerica. An italian girl, a friend of mine got to know in university here is staying one year in Germany, she´s got her man in Italy. She and he survived half a year without seeing each other (Mexico-Germany), and they (Spain-Germany) will as well. She is austrian living in Austria, he´s german, living in Germany.
And finally one of my most liked stories: she -canadian- fell in love with a guy from Suisse; she thought, it could never work, Suisse - Canada. They got separated. Now she´s happy with a french guy, living in France.

This is not the end of the list. I actually noticed, that from my friends being in a relationship, the majority has a long distance (and I´m not talking about Germany-Germany) and furthermore, that I don´t know anyone at the moment, who lives in the same town as his/her partner.
That made me think of globalization and stuff.
I guess, it´s a chance. And it´s part of a world, I appreciate to live in.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Quote every line.
It's a great world to live in, if you see it in this way.
Thanks for sharing ^^
*Fra