Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008

thinking. but not want to think.

I´ve dreamed strange things again; but this time it was quite realistic as it was an episode, which happened some months ago. It doesn´t happen very often to me, that I dream anything, that has actually already happened to me. That´s why I mention it.
Do you sleep well these days, my dear life? I don´t. I mean, nothing really changed. I don´t sleep well for months now. That´s a situation I could never imagine before. I´ve known several friends, who had difficulties in sleeping/ falling asleep. But I´ve never had those problems.
Now I´m tired very often, but when I´m in bed, I can´t sleep. For no reason. It´s warm, quiet and I´m not afraid of anyone to come in our appartment... I guess, it´s like this, ´cause my brain can´t stop thinking. I agree, that it sounds pretty dramatic and stupid, but that´s the only reason I can imagine. Well, and there are many things to think about. :)

Keine Kommentare: