Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008

dreamzzz

Ok, just in advance: everyone appearing in the scene is a real person (probably the unfriendly russian nurse as well. Unfortunately I can´t judge, as I don´t know her), but I won´t name them. I guess, nobody want to know it. =)
So, I DREAMED again.
First I was pregnant. (Jesus!) Then I was back in the dormitory, where I lived during my semester abroad in Moscow, but there haven´t been eight (nine?) floors, there was only one; but yes, still, as many rooms as there are in reality. I was in my room (pretty different from the real one) and the two of you* came to visit me. They´ve had their boy coming with them, from Germany.
I went in your* room, you were sitting on your bed. You had already known, that I was pregnant, but we had not seen each other since then. You looked sad and I asked you, what was going on, what´s wrong. You looked at me for two seconds, didn´t move and said: Do you know, where the remote control is?
I moved out of the room and came back to mine, where I was suddenly so happy to see my little boy, that I took him in my arms. In that moment I felt the baby dying.
We all went to the hospital, but in front of the building a russian nurse stopped us. My russian was perfect (Jesus, that was a positive thing!!), so I told her, that I was probably carrying a dead baby in my body. She said, the doctors wouldn´t care, I should go.
I told her a name of a russian family (I can´t remember it, but probably it was Abramovitch or Putin) and she said: Well, ok, perfect, come in!

(If my baby was really dead, I don´t know. If I ever huged a little boy again, I don´t know.)

Keine Kommentare: