Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008

big moments 2

I´ve had about three hours of nothing. I left the flat and found myself getting on a tram, going around the city. I began to finish Hesses Siddharta, which I was planning to do for a very long time. So, I finished it. I got off the tram and walked. I walked and walked. It was already night, street lamps and christmas lights everywhere, few people. I walked to the river, there´s so often a wish to see the centre from the bridge, to look down to the river, to look up to the castle.
So I´m standing on the bridge, the cold wind tries to convince me to go home, but I don´t want to. People pass my way, as I´m standing on the bridge without moving. They look at me, they hurry to come home. I´ve my music, I´ve my thoughts and I´ve got this amazing, amazing view over this city, I live in. I stand there for about two hours. I walk and turn around, walk and turn around. Actually it´s really cold and I´ve problems with my headphones, but those moments changed the day.
Slowly I decide to go home to get some sleep. I meet some girls, yelling and laughing. If I could take a picture. Sure. You´re welcome.
And as I walk there I know, that those hours of nothing turned out to be the greatest since long.

Keine Kommentare: