Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008

singing.without words.

It´s definitely one of the best things I´ve ever done; I´m doing still, unfortunately only once a year. Singing is our passion. Maybe I´ve never talked about it, but singing has been the one and only for me for many years. If there was the question "skipping school or skipping an (very ordinary) rehearsal" I´ve skipped school. Once I had an appointment for a driving lesson (already arranged since long), but one day before our choir was engaged for a short gig at a christmas party for old people. I called the driving lesson off, even if I had to pay for it though.
Some years of the 10 years singing was the best thing I had. The most beautiful thing in life.
Now most of us are anywhere, but here. Munich - Fribourg - Stuttgart. Once Paris - Athen - Moscow. But still, at Christmas everybody´s back. I can´t describe it... and it´s only that one day a year, everybody comes together. But that day and everybody of us - we´re meant to be.
Today we´ve got that activity, I was talking about in the beginning. The best thing I´ve ever done: singing in a hospital. I know, that if I slept the last nights, I´d have dreamed about it. I´m happy, when thinking of it. Only thinking of singing with those amazing girls makes me shivering.

Keine Kommentare: