Samstag, 11. Oktober 2008

GER today

There was parents day at her* school. When leaving the building she wasn´t sure about what she saw: Two turkish mothers fighting against each other? Being busy with keeping their headscarf on the head they were scuffling.
The next day a girl came to her: "I won´t be able to do my homework over the weekend, I´ll be busy with praying." She answered: "I´m sure, you´ll find about one hour during three days." The girl: "No, I´ll sleep in the mosque."
Haider died tonight. Before it was in the news, our neighbour came and told us: "My friend Haider died this morning." Maybe I should find out about his political views.
I saw the dealer again. Apparently they set him free. He lived two years next to my parents home, when I was little and my friend and I, we found out about his activity, besides being cook. This week he was eating doner kebab on a bench, one minute away from my new appartment. I guess, he doesn´t want to kill me, ´cause I saw the small packages in every "visitors" hand, walking up and down our street?
Our former mayoress teaches at university now. I even will stand up at 7 o´clock to see this tiny blond lady in front of 500 students at the faculty of economics. And probably 300 out of 500 students are just curious, not that much interested in her course "eGovernment".

1 Kommentar:

Sasha hat gesagt…

good to find your blog! you are now officially in my favourite links.