Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2008

Eight months will make it pretty difficult

University is back. Hm, bulshit, I´m back there. In january, eight months ago, I´ve written an exam, one day before leaving Germany. That was the last time.
Eight months is a pretty long time. I forgot the opening hours of the central library, the locations, where to recharge my students-card, the room numbers at our faculty (it´d be four), the first name of my russian teacher. I even forgot to apply for courses at the faculty of political science, so I´ve applied for four different languages yesterday in order to get in only one. Btw if you don´t know me: I´m pretty changeable and get bored easily.
For now and today I´ll just move to our new appartment and probably have another wine with the girls there. And then wake up tomorrow and be an ordinary student.

Keine Kommentare: