Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009

moments like this

The moment, I noticed them, was, when they were already hugging each other. It was a 30m distance, but I followed them. After some time, they kissed for a last time, he took his suitcase and went away. But, wait, he didn´t just go like that. In fact he turned round 7 times; don´t worrie, I counted it. He made two or three steps, turned around to see her and then continued walking. Seven times. After seven times (she was finally getting ready to get in the car) he walked one step and then looked back, one step, looked back, one step,... I stopped to count.
It was a good moment. Even if I only stood there, waiting for the bus. I had to think about them the entire day. I saw him waving and her smiling. I don´t know them, but it doesn´t matter.

Keine Kommentare: