Freitag, 5. Juni 2009

All I need is...words

Today I got this message from a girl, I got to know in Russia. It´s desperate kitsch. Ok, I mean, it´s deeeeeesperate kitsch - and you know, that I´m not girly, but words can always make me cry.

We bought the wedding dress for my sister some weeks ago. It wasn´t a good day for me, I was seriously merciless. But when I saw her in that dress I knew we´d buy it. It was an unique moment, one I´ve been thinking of when I was little (at least sometimes) - and I only said: Hey, yeah, that´s it. Buy it no matter what it costs!
...but words, that´s different. Words tell a lot. In my opinion personal words or random phrases tell more about a situation, a feeling or a friendship than anything else. And, the most important about words is, that they tend to be honest. At least we should imagine them to be honest.
....but then, this one is kitsch. I can´t help it, I´m not girly.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it.

PS: Is it important to be girly?

Keine Kommentare: