Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009

Sie ist weg.

This morning we´ve been five to help her moving from Wü to Berlin. She´s a smart girl and funny. She studied in China, worked for BMW, went to the States, made an internship in Washington. She got to know an american guy, who knew, how to make her happy. The other way than being together. Tuesday she takes a flight to Egypt to visit a friend for three weeks. She had to cancel an intership at a great company on the Philippines, because she has got troubles with her Dad, who has to fund her, in China, in the US and in the past as working for the german government or spending 2 months in Yemen to improve her arabian.
I got to know her in my first semester at university during a russian class. She cancelled the language course, saying, that russian is really tough compared to chinese and arabian. She is a happy girl.
Yesterday we had some last beers in our bar. Today she went. And this morning we helped her taking her stuff from her ex-boyfriends flat in the car. Honestly, it was lots of stuff, I´d never take on a 7hour-trip. She has got 20 m2 in Berlin and she´d need some 50.
Her ex-boyfriend was there as well. He helped us, more or less, but the atmosphere was a bad one. Some time we didn´t know, if it´s better to stay outside the appartment for a moment to not take part in their discussion or to stay inside to avoid, that they start to fight. She´s a tough girl and she made it smiling. And her ex-boyfriend looks different than the day, I got to know him, two years ago. He´s a soldier. (which is actually totally unimportant)
At the moment she´s still on the road. This morning, when I took all the stuff, she had left in my flat and put it in my car I suddenly knew, that I won´t meet her soon again. She´s gone. But on the other hand we haven´t seen each other from january 2008 till december 2008. I´m going to spend some weeks in Berlin in summer.

Keine Kommentare: