Montag, 15. September 2008

Saved as abstract

My dear life,
it´s me again. Today while driving too fast and thinking about the advantages of a potential speedlimit in Germany and disadvantages... I decided to give my thoughts a new chance. A new speed, so a new place. Maybe ´cause my friend* answered with three laughing smilies on MSN (:D :D :D), when I told her, I was talking to you (or probably to someone else), at night, loudly.
So it´s first of all a solution for my sister, who would find out sooner or later about that night-activity -I should mention, that I can´t stand peoples attitude talking to themselves, and she´s quite good at it. Yes, I don´t grant her that joy. By the way, talking to yourself in your mothertongue is one thing, talking in english to "nobody" another one.
So far, as you know, I´ve enjoyed -besides talking- writing mails to a wrong receiver, as I was afraid of sending them once accidentally. Saved as abstract made me glad, even if I knew nobody would read it. Today I decided to share my thoughts with more people than in fact nobody. The folder "abstracts" is going to bust my account, here we go...
I´m not unapologetic about the fact, that there is not really need to talk about me... But yeah, just about you. And when I think about it, that´s apparently a good reason to start this blog.
So it´s easy to return to the roots, to you, my dear.
So, life, take care!

* the one who is permanently afraid of being pregnant

Keine Kommentare: