Freitag, 19. September 2008

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dear friend,
yesterday I couldn´t find the right ingredients for the special "Susan-has-to-make-dinner-and-as-we´ve-had-pasta-yesterday-we-have-to-think-about-something-else-today" - rice, that´s why I chose that mix of vegetables in the first row: aubergines, pepper and olives. To be only a bit creative, I cut some tomatoes from our garden.
As he* came home - not hasn´t eaten anything for 10 hours - I was ready. "Oh you tried something new", he said, having a look in the pan. And then, after trying: "It´s like eating pizza. If you wouldn´t see the rice, you´d think it´s a hacked pizza." And after two minutes: "God, it´s hot. Why did you put chilli peppers?"
Damn, who missed to write the right ingredients of my wonder-mix???

* one of the closest and at the same time most unknown persons of my surroundings

Keine Kommentare: