Montag, 12. Januar 2009

a post to remember you of your chances.

Last thing I´ve written about globablization and internationality? That most of my friends have relationships to boys and girls across boarders. This week I´ve heard about two more.
And then I remembered again that evening last autumn, when everyone participating suddenly noticed, that we´re just blessed nowadays.
She invited to celebrate her Goodbye to Israel. We´ve been about 20, mostly old friends, she knows from school, some others, just like me. We made barbecue, sat down and talked.
There was him, having studied in Great Britain. He, who didn´t know what to do after school and picked chinese out of a mood - he became anything called "ambassador of China in Germany" after few years, went to China, met his girlfriend there. He lives there, studies law at a chinese university, changed his status from "one of those, who have absolutely no idea of the own life" to "man, he reached a lot". Another one of those is him. He went to study in Chile, came just back for holidays once in a while. At the moment he´s in Germany, finishing studies, then going back to his girlfriend in Chile. She went to study in Texas and is now doing her PhD in the Netherlands and she, who lived one year in Denmark and will hopefully once come with me to study in Stockholm. Our friend, who went to Guatemala and was that time waiting for her boyfriend to move (!) to Germany; and didn´t go to Italy because of him. Another one began his studies in Belgium and is now happy in Austria. Oh, and him, studying in Sweden. Finally he, who went to New York and is now living in Vienna.
I was thinking about writing this post or not. Because actually it´s nothing (absolutely nothing) unique these days. I could continue, looking at my friends, my family, everyone around. But I guess, sometimes, we just should realize what´s happening with us and that we really have every chance to take, if we just want to do it. It´s amazing. AMAZING.

Keine Kommentare: